Friday, January 29, 2010

Messege to the Graduates

This is a messege to all the graduates....
Coungradulations for achieveing your goal to graduate from highschool once and for all.I bet you young ladies are very happy and excited to go on with ure life after highschool. Hopefully you go to college and furthur your education to become the person you always dreamed of becoming when you were a little girl. I am excited and happy for you all for becoming wonderful ladies. I am also very proud of you for not giving up in your education when you tough you wetent capable of finishing highschool because you had a child at such a young age.

The messege that i will be thinkling when i graduate...
I know for a fact that I will be so proud of myself for acomplishing my number one goal ever since i starded going to school,finally graduating from highschool.
Most importantly i will show all those people that told me i wasnt capable of graduating from highschool because i am a teen mother that i am capabvle of finishing my education with any opsticle that was being thrwn at me. I did it and even tough i had a beautiful son at a young age so what i did put my mind to it and succede in life regardless of what people said to me. I will show my son that their is no excuse for him to not succede in life. Their is no excuse for him to give up in life when their is negative people telling him you cant accomplish your goals because you suck well guess what you are capable of anything forget all those haters and move on their will always be people that will try to bring you down life.

No comments: