Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Education My Future Obama's Speech


  1. The words that resonated to me from Obama's speech was that he said that if we give up we won't just give up on us we will give up on our country too. The line that I remember was that ''Nobody is born being good at everything."
  2. The three most important words in Obamas speech were:education, commit,and responsibility. I believe these words mean to dedicate and promise to never give up in life and to pursue your dreams.
  3. Obama is inspiring me to not give up on any of dreams and to especially not give up on myself. He is challenging to finish highschool, and to go onto college and work hard for a college degree.
  4. The quote that obama said means a lot to me and my life. It means that nobody can plan my future do to all my actions im the only one that can make sure my future is what I wish for.
  5. Right now what I have contribute to my country is that I haven't gave up on myself and my country to quit my education, even tought I have a baby im still going to school and trying to get my high school diploma.

No comments: