Monday, October 5, 2009

Reflection On DV Rally


1.Two things that I learned at the DV Rally were that no matter how young you are that still doesn't give your partner the right to be aggressive and disrespectful towards you. The second point that I learned was that how can you tell when a person is a victim of Domestic Violence is when they are being forced to be isolated from their loved ones.
2.My favorite booth was when we read a pledge that made a very important point that you agree to always respect and cherish your partner. The reason why it was my favorite booth was because its very true to always respect, love, and cherish your partner oh and plus we received free shirts.
3. I would include more activities that us teenagers can be involved in and participate but still understand the important points of Domestic Violence.

No comments: